- Course and grade list — View a list of all my courses taken and grades earned.
- Degree Progress Report — Check how far I've progressed so far in my degree.
- Fall/Winter grade report — View my Fall/Winter grades.
- Graduating from York — Apply to graduate & verify eligibility to graduate.
- Graduation status — Check status of my application to graduate.
- Summer grade report — View my Summer grades.
- Transfer Credit Statement — View the credits I brought to York from another postsecondary institution.
My Online Services
Check My Grades & Progress
Access My Student Record
- College affiliation — Verify my College affiliation.
- Diplomas — Order a replacement diploma if your degree's name has changed.
- Enrolment letter — Request a letter verifying my enrolment (EXCEPT for OSAP purposes).
- My program details — Check details of the program I am pursuing.
- Personal information — Verify my personal and contact information.
- Program Change — Request a change of my program, degree and/or Faculty.
- Transcript order — Order an official transcript for academic or employment purposes.
Manage My Enrolment & Courses
- Class schedule view — View courses in which I am enrolled in a calendar format.
- Enrolling in classes — Add/drop/change courses in my class schedule.
- Enrolment windows — Check when I can start enrolling in courses for the next academic session.
- Exam schedule view — Check what my exam schedule looks like.
- Visual Schedule Builder — Create a workable class schedule that takes into account outside commitments.
Get My Class Resources
- Door Access Card Registration — Register for the Door Access Program to gain entry into labs controlled by a card reader.
- Library account — Review my checkouts and holds & renew items.
- Moodle — Access the online learning management system.
- Textbooks — Find, buy sell and/or rent textbooks at the bookstore.
Access Financial Aid Resources
- Awards search — Check availability of awards, scholarships, prizes and bursaries.
- Financial Document Tracker — Display documentation received by Student Financial Services to support my financial aid applications.
- OSAP — application — Check the status of my OSAP application, the amount I will receive and when it will be available.
- Student Financial Profile (SFP) — Apply for scholarships, bursaries, on-campus employment and other forms of York-based financial assistance (no OSAP).
Manage My Financial Matters
- My banking information — Create or update my banking information for York-related matters.
- OSAP — letter — Get the Continuation of Interest-Free Status / Confirmation of Enrolment (Schedule 2) form to confirm my status as a full-time student.
- Refund request — Request a refund because I dropped a course before the drop deadline or my scholarship/bursary exceeds my fees.
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) Letters — Get a verification of enrolment letter.
- Student Account Online Statements — Review my current account status, transactions & statements.
- Tax forms — Obtain forms necessary for my tax return.
Access My Computing Services
- AirYorkPLUS — Enable my wireless Internet access on campus and at York's remote sites.
- Computing accounts and services — Manage my computing resources and services.
- MyMail — Access my York email account.
- Passport York password — Change my Passport York (PPY) password online, in person or on the phone.
Take Care of My Commuting & Housing
- Carpool — Match with others commuting to York.
- InRes — Connect me to the network internet service in my residence.
- My parking account — Renew my parking permit online.
- Housing Services — Explore on-campus housing options and apply online.
- Undergraduate Residence Online Maintenance Report — Request a repair in my residence.